Monday, May 16, 2005

“Watch out for that car!”

Went for my driving lesson this morning.
The first after THAT incident.
I was all jittery... Shaking all over...
The instructor: Indian guy, teach auto cars.
The business at the school is so good,
All if not most of the instructors have to do OT.
And I saw them interviewing some new instructors...

Anyway, coming back to the lesson.
The instructor already know me from previous lessons.
Wow! His memory good hor...
"Hellooo~~, you are back! Going for second test, right? What happened during the first?"
He asked as he started the engine.
"..." I was stumped. :-( I dunno what to tell him.
"Okay... okay!" He smiled.
Suddenly I blurted,almost crying, "I don’t want to talk about it!"
But proceeded to tell him everything anyway, in a rather rapid fashion.
"Aiya! Not entirely your fault what. When we see L-plates or double Ls, we usually give way, because they are inexperience drivers."

I spent most of the time in the circuit for this lesson,
Might just as well, as I am not very confident on the road yet.
"Hold your foot on the accelerator. Step on the clutch to go slow."

STRESS!

At last I finished one set of the circuit courses, time to go on the road.
"Har, now?" I asked, not quite sure if I am up to it.
"Yeah, practise lar, dun worry, everything is going to be fine."
~~ So reassuring.

As I was turning out of the school, near NCS hub,
The instructor said, "Watch out for your friend,"
Guess what, the Hyundai Matrix (green one this time) suddenly cut into my lane,
To overtake a stationary vehicle.
I wasn’t travelling very fast, but if I were to accelerate, I am sure to have kiss his backside.
I hit the brakes. D*MN!

I made a lot on mistakes on the road…
None of them I care to repeat here.
Just hope that I will improve in the coming lessons.

After lesson, I went to see the mechanic that helped me the other time.
Surprise, surprise! He still remember me!
Guess not many students banged up the test cars. :-/
Except me. Heehee~~!
He is still very nice, and wished me luck for my coming test.

I am feeling so much better now, as I know I can still handle the car.
I will improve for the next lesson, I promise!

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home