Monday, May 30, 2005

S$3109.85

Yup, three thousand, one hundred and nine dollars, eighty-five cents.
That is how much my Class 3 driving license costs me.
Money well-spent? If not for that stupid auntie…
Ohh~~ Nevermind.

I feel sorta empty right now,
With nothing to look forward to.
I told my dad that I might want to take up motor bike lessons at the end of the year.

‘What? You can’t even ride a bicycle, you want to learn motor bike?’
Came the sharp answer.

Geez, cannot meh?
The motor bike instructors handsome what…

1 Two-cents-worths:

At 30 May, 2005 11:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. alot of money!
but, well... money well spent.
It turned you dream to a reality , right ?
This is life, always something to look forward... and make them into reality.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home