Monday, May 23, 2005

"Phew! It’s hot isn’t it?"

My handsome instructor said as he got in the car.
I smiled.
He was the same instructor who took me last Friday.

I was dripping with sweat. I welcomed the coolness of the air-con in the car.
‘Yeah’, I replied.
‘And I ran all the way from the MRT station…’

‘You what? Don’t run, Fiona,’
‘I once had a trainee, he ran from the MRT station also,’
‘And he got a "oh-ba-kak" on his forehead. He fell down while running and hit his head on the curb.’

Ouch!

‘He was a NS man, so I ask him to see the medic later. He was given 2 days of bed rest. This sort of thing, don’t play a fool, can be very serious, you know…’

Blah, blah, blah…

We talked about a lot of things…
He is 32 years old, once made curry for 60 people, has 3 kids and had hurt his back during army training, etc…
So much so that I forgot little things like signal and blind spot checking…
*Sticks out tongue, sheepish.

Well, it is not all that smooth sailing today,
I got chided for not slowing down enough during lane changing…
*Sticks out tongue again.

And he says I am cute!
Wahahahaha!!!!

Anyway, at the end of the de-brief,
He says as long as I keep up with the way I did today, I should be ok.

Awww… So encouraging. Makes me very happy, anyway.

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home