Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I was violated!

I was making my way towards the escalator after I stepped out of the MRT station.
This girl was giving out slips of paper,
"Take one, mdm..." She said.
I smiled, and took it from her.

It was a lucky draw slip of some sort.
She was still walking along side with me.
"Mdm, are you working?" She asked.
"Yes."
"Mdm, are you married?"
"No...??"
"Mdm, are you engaged?"

What???!?

I handed back the lucky draw slip, saying,
"I don't want it anymore, thanks."
And walked away in a hurry.

That was an invasion of my privacy.
Geez... Why do I have to reveal my maritial status and family history to a mere stranger?
If she would just politely tell me she was doing a survey, I would have obliged.
H*ll, I feel so violated.

Argh!!

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home