Saturday, May 28, 2005

I have a sudden bout of sadness

When I woke up this morning.
Hey! It is one of the best night's sleep I ever had in weeks.
But I can't help feeling sad.

Why? You'd asked.

I passed my driving test!

So? Puzzling right?

That means I am no longer a student of SSDC.
No more looking forward to driving lessons.
No more waking up on a lesson morning, wondering whether it will rain or not.
No more looking for my allocated car in the parking area.
No more wondering who will be my instructor that day.
No more Mr Eng, or Mr Lin, or Mr Zaifi.

No!!!

I shall miss all of that...
SAD, right?

1 Two-cents-worths:

At 11 August, 2005 13:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi can't help but to read ur post...tho it's like 3mths ago since u left this blog...i am finishing my subject 30 soon and i can't help but to feel sad,why?it's bcos i will definitely miss the times i enter the building,look at the screen for my car no,and start the lessons..i shall miss all that..since i enjoyed each lesson thoroughly..(it helps that the instructor is also good looking!ahakz..)by the way,glad u have got ur licence...i shall be waiting for mine..will miss SSDC lots!...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home