Wednesday, May 18, 2005

‘Good morning, Mr Lin,’

I said as my instructor got into the car.
He recognised me right away.
‘I didn’t expect to see you again,’
‘I thought you have passed and gone for good!’


Well, I repeated the story of my first driving test to Mr Lin.
I can’t tell if he is sorry for me, or just plain sarcastic.
When we got on the road, he started pointing out all the Matrixes to me…
‘See? That corner over there?’
‘The auntie is standing there, laughing at you, hee… Hee… Hee…’
He even had special sound effects when I drove past the spot where I banged up.
Gosh! I had never laughed so hard since I started lessons.

‘Wah, no wonder lah, most of the instructors who has taught you, all convert to teaching auto cars liao….’

‘Must be you lah, test also kana accident… Haiz~~!’

‘Aiyoh! Go easy on the brakes, you carry on like that, I have to go teach bicycles at the safety park liao!’

Geez, imagine, I have to assure Mr Lin that he will not be teaching bicycles at the safety park, because I promise I will improve…

And I knock down 2 poles while doing parallel parking.

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home