Thursday, May 12, 2005

4 days to driving lessons

Yup, anticipation!
Can't wait to get behind the wheel again.
I hope they (the driving school) allocate a handsome instructor to me;
So that I can concentrate better...
Wait a minute, concentrate on the road or the instructor?
The last time I concentrate on the instructor, I mount the kerb!
Concentrate on the road, on the road!!
*Sheepish

It will be my 34th lesson, I think...
Geez... At $58.80 per lesson,
That will be 34 x $58.80 = $1999.20!
Excluding entry fees, theory tests and practical test fees.
I am so broke!

There is going to be a roadshow at the office tomorrow.
IBM computers and notebooks.
My home PC is already 5 years old.
Imagine! Pentium 2, 350Mhz.
I think your grandmother's PC can run faster than mine!

I want a new PC / notebook!

Then I remembered I am so broke!
And I promised my dad I would get him a new phone.
Well, the phone is not a big problem...
I will be paying with the $1 coins from my "Fiona's Buy-A-Car Fund".
I can imagine now the cashier would be counting all the coins,
With a big pout on her face!
Well, I dun care!

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home