Thursday, April 14, 2005

Tired...

Gimme a few minutes to whine about work.
Worked till 8.30pm last night.
Cold and hungry.
It’s a wonder why I haven’t fainted at all.
Sheer grit and strength. Ha~
Anyway, nobody cared, because they have more important things to do.
And I was given the most important task,
Accompany the customer, in a boring EMC test lab.
So important until I must stay there and not do anything else.
I dun have to write reports, attend meetings, eat, drink, pee...
For the whole 5 days.
Mmm... So blessed.

I am not a very confident woman nowadays.
I dunno. I get confused easily.
I can be in a daze for a few seconds during a conversation, and then go, "Huh?"
D*mn! What is happening to me?
Guess I am not a very good worker.
I am not a very good colleague either.
I am not a very good 'anything'.
Wonder if I would ever say,
"I can’t lei, I need to take care of my father."
And go home.
I can’t say it.
I dunno why.
I dunno anything nowadays.

D*mn! I missed driving.
Yeah, even after the accident.
I still missed driving.
Guess it’s a form of relaxation for me??
I dunno.
I dunno anything.

1 Two-cents-worths:

At 14 April, 2005 09:39, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear , you need a break from work !
Your boss is in-sensitive...ops.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home