Friday, April 15, 2005

I am a bad girl.

That’s right.
I can’t control my temper nowadays.
I just throw my temper at a fellow colleague.
Man, this guy doesn’t plan at all…
I know he is busy and everything,
And things will sometimes go wrong,
But at least please plan your work schedule properly
And not have people wait for you always.
This is not the first time it is happening.

D*mn! What’s happening to me?
I am not like that at all.
I don’t like the "me" now.
In fact, I hate the "me" now.
Okay, I will behave myself next week.
I must behave myself next week.
I feel myself turning into a ugly witch.
Heehee… Want a taste of my poisoned apples?

Gosh! What’s happening to me?
I am turning into this horrid person and I can still crack jokes about it.
Well-meaning friends put it down to stress.
But I have handle more stress than this before.
So it can’t be stress, right?
I certainly hope not.

I know, it may be due to a lack of sleep.
It showed on my face, pimples!!
I have three really big ones.
Oxy 5, where are you when I need you?

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home