Monday, April 18, 2005

Feeling better already, thank you

Went to STS for testing today.
I have learned not to care too much,
It may be harmful to your health.
If you care, you would want things to go well.
If things dun go well, you get angry.
If you get angry, you live a shorter life.
What the ...?

Anyway, I curbed my anger today.
(So proud of myself!)
Come what may...
Things did go as planned,
So there isn't any reason for me to get angry at all.
Happier things, happier things...

Went to Autobacs with a fellow colleague and the customer during lunchtime.
Man! The guys just went berserk once they went into the store.
(For those non-motorcar junkies out there,
Autobacs is one of the biggest car accessories store in Spore.)
I wanna sleep there!
** Did I say that out loud?
There are soooo many things to see!
Actually, I am as excited as them. Hee~
And I dun even own a car yet! Drats!

I love cars. I love cars. I love cars.
Well, except the Matrix.
Looking forward to my driving lessons, starting next month.
Pity my favourite driving instructor is no longer teaching manual cars...
(He is teaching auto cars right now, and I am taking a manual car license.)
Geez, I miss him lots.

Monday night.
Desperate housewives is on. Yey~

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home