Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Bird Sh*t!

One of my colleague got a new car.
He was puzzled;
Why does his vehicle have spots of bird droppings,
And the adjacent car is spotless?

Then he offered an answer:
A leader bird come along and sh*ts.
Landed on his car.
The bird then went back to the tree and tell the other birds,
"I have marked the spot with my dropping, all of you can go sh*t there!"
So the top of the car ended up with not only one spot of droppings, but several spots.
Wahahahahaha!!! Very funny hor~!

What if I can train a bird that will sh*t on demand?
Imagine... When it is flying over a Black Matr*x,
I will just issue a command,
And the bird will decorate the car with its wonderful excretion!
Great idea huh?? I think so too!
Wahahahahaha!!

However my dad think otherwise.
He said it will be easier to train a monkey to scratch cars, than a bird to sh*t!
(I think to bring a monkey out will be too eye-catching.)
Anyway, will update if I have some more "bright" ideas.
Wahahaha~~!

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home