Thursday, March 17, 2005

Stupid cars

I always have a lot of things to think about every morning.
Tiny things...
Lately I have been thinking about the stupid auntie driving the black Hy*nd*i M*trix...
I decided to hate that car forever.
Stupid car for stupid aunties.
Dun ever buy that car, if you do, you are no longer my friend.
Be warned.

I was wondering, what actually makes the world tick?
Someone told me the accident was there to prevent me from getting the license,
And in turn prevent something even worse from happening.
So reassuring.
I am never a strong believer in fate, or anything of that nature.
I dun believe in luck too...
Let me win a big lottery and I may change my mind. :-)

I also didn't think that gender issues exists in this age.
Do you know, only 1 out of 4 guys I asked actually think I would pass the driving test on my first attempt?
Those !#$%^&*!# creeps.
D*mn, pity I have no results to show them...
Stupid cars and stupid aunties.

Been spending the last few weeks in a "monkey zoo".
We also have customers from another country coming to visit us at the "zoo".
Gosh! When they saw the monkeys, they behave like a bunch of school kids!
"Can I take a picture?" "Oh look! That one's with a baby!"
Haven't they seen monkeys before?
Apparently not, becos the country they are from doesn't have monkeys, or crocodiles...
Someone told me....
No wonder they are fascinated.

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home