Saturday, March 05, 2005

Improvement... At last!

Went for my revision lesson yesterday.
Instructor : The ex-colleague, Mr Eng.
Was very happy and excited to see him.
Actually tot he was on a later shift.
Ah well, I enjoyed the company anyway.
Hee~~~ I fared better than on Wednesday…
Only complaint: the car was lousy.
Mr Eng warned me that the clutch is very "high",
(And I had to struggle with the stupid pedal for the whole lesson.)

Mr Eng: "Wah Lau eh, this car is so lock-cock! Be careful hor, the clutch very high."
Me: "..."
Mr Eng: "Wah Lau! No power one... Maintain the car until like that!"
Me: "Ok loh, nvm, later I try..."
** We switched positions, I took the wheel.
Me: "Wah! Can change cars or not? This car is really due to go back to the workshop liao."
** The car just went clik-o-clok, clik-o-clok, almost stall engine...
And was jerking like hell... I just can't control the clutch well enough.
Mr Eng: "Aiya! Gek-Sim (heart-break) eh! Dun care, not my car..."
** Mr Eng was doing OT that day, so this is not his regular car.
Mr Eng: "You spoil it loh, then send to workshop. Haha!"
Me: "Ok loh. You tell me how to do it."
Mr Eng: "..." Grins.

Think I made "improvements"... **Wink!
Frankly, I gained a little confidence in driving,
Though I am still making mistakes everywhere,
Like forgetting to check blind spots, fail to use engine brake...
Will I pass the test?
Just as long as I stay calm.
Right, No problem.
Say only mah...
I dunno how I will react when I actually see the tester on that day.
Maybe I will faint.
My legs will be too "jelly" to reach the pedals.
The butterflies decides to do somersaults in my stomach.
Something hard will be stuck in my throat and won't go down.
I can't breathe...
Die lah, haven't test yet and already so nervous.

**Gulp! ~~~Help!!

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home