Friday, March 11, 2005

Fried Hokkien Mee

I was really pissed yesterday.
Went to a foodcourt in Toa Payoh for dinner.
Tot I would try the "local delights", Fried Hokkien Mee.
As I approached the stall, the auntie asked for my order.
Me: "Fried Hokkien Mee."
Auntie: "3 dollars"
I paid her.

Five minutes later...
Auntie: "Ordered already?"
Me: "... Yeah, Fried Hokkien Mee, Oh yes, mine dun want chilli hor."
Auntie: "ok,ok."

One minute later.
The plate of hokkien mee is ready, with the stupid auntie putting a generously big portion of chilli on the plate!
And she said to the guy standing in front of me, "The girl one."
And pointed in my direction.
ARGH~~!!

I was staring at the dish, debating whether I should just leave it on the counter, or eat it anyway, chilli or not.
I decided to take the mee. It was TASTELESS!!!
I just ate up the 2 miserable prawns and slices of fish cake,
And pushed the whole plate away.
I was already feeling hurt and angry and disappointed and sad and fustrated...
And this stupid auntie has to do this to me!
Gosh!

I hate AUNTIES; especially those who drive black hy*nd*i M*trix-es.
My friends are ever so supportive of me...
They are all saying the auntie who drove the m*trix
Deserve to choke on tofu, air should be let out of her tyres,
And I should also ask her to eat sh*t and die!!!
But I am a nice person, :-)
I only hope that she would continue to drive the way she did,
and one day get run over by the MRT!!!

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home