Friday, March 25, 2005

Broke

I am broke...
My horoscope says I am worried about my finances lately...
How did they know??!?
Well, the stupid horoscope also says that I will meet someone new, if I am single.
H*ck! What someone new? Been waiting lei...
Better show yourself, you !#$%^&*!# creep!

Back to story about being broke.
I had to spend another $500 for driving lessons and test.
Stupid auntie and stupid car.
Daddy dearest is ever so supportive.
He mentions I could hold off paying him the monthly allowances,
Till I am better off.
Of course, being the filial duaghter I am,
I diligently transfer the sum of money over, broke or not.
So no new bags, no new shoes, no new clothes...
SIGH!

I am not so sad and angry anymore...
I have to look forward, right?
Just have to muster enough courage again to retake the driving test.
And forget about the d*mn accident.
I still flinch whenever I see a black Hy*nd*i M*trix on the roads.
Stupid car for stupid aunties!

1 Two-cents-worths:

At 25 March, 2005 20:54, Blogger Daphnewood said...

Good Luck. I feel your pain about the stupid Aunties

 

Post a Comment

<< Home