Thursday, February 24, 2005

I'm unfit... and fat!

Late again.
Was running for the train...
Managed to get in, train doors closing...
I was 'pant', 'pant', 'pant'...
Man! I am SUPER-UNFIT!
I was only running a very short distance, and here I was, panting like hell.
I can even re-light an overnight stove.

Met a ex-colleague yesterday.
"My, you have put on weight! Good life, eh?"
Was one of the first few things he said.
"FA-FU" were the exact words he used.
I AM FAT!! FAT!! FAT!!
"Stress loh, so eat a lot..." I managed to say.
D*mn! Need to go real easy on those stupid chocolates!

Driving test is in two weeks.
Just thinking about it gives me the jitters.
See? My legs are jelly already...
I almost regretted booking for revision lessons only one week before the test.
Confidence! Must have confidence!
Humf! Wish I can crawl back into Mum's womb.
Probably I will pass out cold, even before I get into the car.
Alamak! Can't eat chocolates, how?
*STRESSED!!

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home