Monday, February 07, 2005

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

New year mood liao.
Hee... hee... Taking things very slowly.
Time now is about 11am.
Wonder what to have for lunch.

Ding-a-long-tong-chang-tong-chang~~
CNY melodies kept playing in my head.
Looking forward to a steamboat dinner with Daddy dearest.
After which I will get a big fat Ang Bao from him....
Not that I am after the money,
But I have got almost the whole week to laze around.
Waha!!

I was very excited when I went for groceries shopping in NTUC.
I dun cook, so it is not everyday that I shop for canned food and stuff.
Imagine. I was carrying the basket, dashing in and out of the asles,
Choosing from "hundreds" of brands of button mushrooms and baby corn.
Geez.... It actually feels good to be a "auntie"! Wahahaha!!!

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home