Saturday, February 26, 2005

7.00 am on Saturday!!

Today is Saturday.
7.00 am on a saturday.
I was brushing my teeth and doing my business in the toilet.
H*ck! I was up at 7 am on a saturday morning.
All because I need to go to work.
*Whine~~
Somebody did not plan the work properly and
Little' O me has to get up at 7 am on a saturday morning!!!
ARGHH~~!! @#$%!^&*!!
And it is NOT my fault!
Nvm, *Takes deep breath.
Must feel happy, feel happy...

Watched extreme makeover the other night.
The "expert" was saying stress and emotions actually make a person fat.
Feeling stressful and emotional give out some sort of hormones and make fat-burning difficult.
So there! No need to exercise.
Just feel happy, de-stress and void yourself of emotions.
Yeah, wear a poker face all the time....
Right~~ :-l
So I went to work.
Then I finished my work. (Sorry, no discussion of work here...)
I remembered that I have to renew my stupid PDL...
Yeah, my big day is on March 9, and my PDL has to expire on the 5th...
D*mn! Another $$$.
The gah-men never give chance one...

I make my way to Harbourfront...
Was planning to cut my hair there anyway.
The smart me checked the internet before and confirmed there is a post office there.
I can renew my PDL at the post office and cut my hair in the same complex.
So smart! *Gives myself a pat on the back...
My Daddy didn't like the haircut.
Actually, hi didn't like the haircuts by THIS hair-stylist...
He thinks he can do better than her...
(My hair was cut by Daddy Dearest since young.... Only recently, I refused to let him cut my hair. Is he feeling jealous?? Nay! Highly unlikely.... Well... My hair is on MY head, right?)
Anyway, I like the new do.
It was much shorter than what I would usually prefer.
Weather is hot.... Shorter hair.... Sleeves, skirts, shorter everything!
Wahahahaha!!!

Begin revision driving lessons on monday.
Soooo exciting! (Dolly's style, Under one roof.)
Must have confidence...
Not enough, need to buy some.
Excuse me, how much does confidence cost?
Gimme 2 kg/litres/metres/pieces of confidence!
(By the way, how do you measure confidence?)

Enough blabbering for now.

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home