Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Fengshui

One of my colleague reminded me to get some red underwear.
I have been harping about it since last year, but just couldn't get the right fit.
I have heard that red underwear actually bring the wearer luck.
What kind of luck?
I have yet to find out.
I will let you know when I win Toto.
Then again, If I win really big, probably I will keep very quiet!
Wahahaha!!
So I made it a point to shop for underwear last weekend.
I needed some new ones anyway.
Only this time, I have to make sure some of the pieces are red.
Hehe... (quite embrassing...)
When I asked the staff if a particular "model" comes in red,
She did not even bat an eyelid.
Ok... What so embrassing about that?

Guess I belong to the "old-fashioned" generation,
Still not "open" enough to talk about "personal" things...

I dont quite believe in Fengshui.
I dont quite believe in things without scientific explanation as well...
But sometimes it is better to be safe than sorry.
I listen to every supertitious tale my dad has to offer, like:
(for the first 15 days of the new year)
1. Not supposed to cut your hair.
2. Not supposed to buy underwear.
3. Not supposed to buy shoes.
4. Not supposed to visit library/bookstore.
5. Whatever, whatever...
In saying this, old folks does not have to explain why.
And why you have to do certain things and not do certain things.
You just have to follow their instructions.
Sometimes it's a bit stifling, sometimes confusing...
Drats!
To follow or not to follow,
That is the question!

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home