Friday, January 28, 2005

Aftermath

The dust has settled.
Changes in the division are finalised.
Funny~~~
Life seemed to have returned to normal.
Heck! I am as busy as before...
Work seems to take away some of the painful memories
But added some stress.
Ahh, bring out the chocolates!!

February is going to be a crazy week for me.
Just pray hard that they would leave my CNY hols alone.
Hehe... I hate singlehood.
Especially during CNY.
Everybody seems to be asking me when I will get married.
Just tell me if you wanna save your Ang Baos $$$!
Wahahaha!! :-P

I miss driving, Ok, I miss driving a lot.
Can't afford a real car...
I couldn't imagine what will happen when I actually get my licence.
Maybe I may just keep going back to the driving centre for refresher courses!!
Ahh! Better concentrate on something more constructive.

Sale!
That's a nice little 4-letter word.
I read the papers, first for advertisements, then for the news.
Getting bonus isn't doing it for me.
Gosh!
After driving lessons, my bank account is left with a gaint hole.
How I wish I can execute an equally nice 3-letter word - buy!
Ahh, bring out the chocolates, again!!

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home