Saturday, January 15, 2005

3 weeks

Friday afternoon
Haha~~ Driving lessons...
Yeah, after three long weeks.
I tot I have forgotten how to drive...
Well, almost.

I got an Indian Instructor...
"Hieee~ Do you remember me?"
And I go, "Huh?"
"I teach auto cars one... But today got extra slots to fill in,"
I smiled, he has been talking non-stop since he got in the car.
My tension immediately eased.
I panicked when I saw my car number on the big screen...
Car 13... Sheesh! How unlucky!
I had a stomachache, my hands are all crammy,
And my legs are jelly.
Somehow all these disappear when he started talking...
Geez, guess I am still nervous about driving, huh?

"Ok," the instructor said.
"What do you wanna do first?"
He was referring to the circuit courses.
There are s-course, crank course, parallel parking, vertical parking and slope.
"I wanna do everything! Not been practising for 3 weeks liao."
We started with the slope, no problem.
Then we proceed to the vertical parking, no problem.
Next, the parallel parking...
"Stop, stop!"
"Huh?" I said.
"Which pole in line then you full lock to the right?" he asked.
Bonk! I forgot!
"Go out! Do again!"
Ok, ok... :-P

Next we went on the road.
Till we reached the junction in front of YCK MRT station.
Amber! Yikes! Brakes! Brake harder!!
I swear, the schoolboy at the side of the road was staring me...
Hoho! Even the bird perching on top of the traffic light is mocking me!
Well, on the whole, the lesson went ok...
Except I don't check blind spots.
I don't accelerate enough.
(They keep telling me that!)
And I always use the wrong gear.
(The car is moving and stopping under control, right?)

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home