Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Good news!

Alright, the good news is,
I passed the Final Theory test. :-)
Finally~~~ the results came by post.
Dad was more excited than I am.
He called me immediately after checking the letterbox,
"Oui! You got a letter from the traffic police! Want me to open it for you?"
I expect to pass anyway, and the results kept me smiling the whole morning.

Monday afternoon.
Yup, driving lesson.
Thought I try another timeslot,
To get accustom to other traffic conditions.
Alas, it was a circuit subject, vertical parking.
(No sweat! Or is it becos of the air-con in the car?)
Instructor: The check blind spot guy.
It was drizzling the whole afternoon.
Ok, I KNOW where the wiper switch is,
But not too sure about the headlight switch though. Kidding!!!
Wahahahaha!!
Anyway, didn't get to use the headlights at all.
Think I have improved a bit...
Managed NOT to stall engine, until I have to stop on the slope.
No problem, pull handbrake,
Then get the biting point... Clik-a-clok!
Engine stalled! Haiz!
So malu! :-P

Very happy because I cleared two subjects within one lesson.
But I am not a very fast learner.
I have heard stories of people being able to complete the whole course within 25 lessons!
I am now at lesson 26, and still have a few more subjects to go...

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home