Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Durian Session

First, let's talk about my driving lessons... Wahaha!!
Yup, Monday afternoon, and the sun is d*mn hot.
Read: Not a drop of rain.
Time for my lesson. Guess what?
I can't find my car!!
Ok, nobody stole it, but it wasn't parked at the usual place where it is supposed to be.
So, if it wasn't here, then it should be in the spare lot,
My "ex-colleague" instructor told me.
But I can't find it!
*Panic!*
Think I got the whole school helping me to locate my car.
Eventually they found it, parked somewhere amongst the other cars.
Phew! I was melting in the sun.
The kind instructor, who helped me locate my car,
Switched on the engine, just so that I could get some air-con.
So I sat in the car, waiting for my instructor for the day.
Finally he entered the car, and guess what?
He was the "Check Blind spot" guy, and he can't locate the car either!
He started complaining that the cars are parked like rojak...
Hmm... Very funny. :-

It was a review lesson for me,
Basically doing all the things I did before and test routes.
I did ok, I think. No need to repeat the lesson.

Dad was in a good mood too.
As we were walking back from the market, he suggested getting a durian.
I am not a big fan of durians...
But I don't mind them either.
Juz to accompany my dad, I strike a bargain with him.
Buy one fruit, and I will juz have one seed.
The rest are his.
Durians are kinda like a banned drug...
Doctor orders: No durians for Dad!
It has become such a delicacy for him.
It's his favourite.
I just went along for the ride. 0:-)

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home