Saturday, November 20, 2004

Zzz... Zzz... Zzz... Bonk!

Friday morning.
Wasn't feeling too good...
Due to some reason, I was spending too much time in the toilet.
Late for my driving lesson... Bonk!
Guess what, it was the same instructor as Monday's.
Yeah, the ex-colleauge.
Tot I only get to see him every 2 weeks...
Man, was he talkative today,
Maybe I looked really funny, being late and everything, trying to get into the car in the middle of the road! (In the circuit, of course!)
Normally he will only answer questions I ask,
Pertaining to driving or otherwise...
He was extra chatty this morning.
We have become friends... *Wink!

But I did not do well during the lesson.
Subject: Lane Changing. Reasons,
One, too distracted by the instructor.
Two, stomachache.
Three, i am having a terrible headache.
Didn't really sleep well the night before.
Probably too stressed out at work.

The customers are coming next week, and I haven't got the presentation ready.
STRESSED!!
Feel like breaking things right now....

"If your life feels like it is lacking the success that you want,
Sometimes all you have to do is change your point of view."

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home