Monday, November 22, 2004

Introducing my driving instructors...

I can't stop talking about driving
My new pet rave nowadays.
Luckily my friends and colleagues are supportive of me
And so far, they have not ask me to shut up.
Let me introduce some of the instructors I have been getting:
(In order of my liking... Wahahahaha!!)

The Tall Dark and Handsome
He is my first... I mean, He took me for my first lesson, sheesh!!
He is very nice, always encouraging, and keeping calm despite of my funny antics.
He is the one that ask me to "go home then cry, case people will see..."
Humorous kind of guy...
My type, but think he is married...
(Spotted a gold band around his finger. *Pout!* Heehee~~~)

The Ah Beng
He is the typical Ah Beng type.
He loves water sports (thats where he got his tan.)
Looks openly and comments on girls at the bus-stops,
Checks his hair in the rear-view mirror,
Compare his tanned arm with yours,
Talk about the different makes of cars on the roads.
Mmmm...
If he is a bit older, he will make an interesting boyfriend.
(By the way, he told me he is "looking around".)

The Ex-colleague
We work in the same company two years ago, but in a different department.
I didn't know his before this.
When he asked me where I worked, I was surprised he know quite a bit about the company.
He was like a tight-mouth durian...
Seldom talk unless spoken to, or when I made a mistake,
And he will start nagging!!
But I think we had become friends, since that day when I was late.
He was at his most talkative that day...
We talked about five-days week, retrenchments, salaries, his previous jobs...
Driving with him is not so dull after all!

The "Check blind spot" Guy
I only met him twice for my lessons.
Average, so-so, can do, not naggy, but gives very clear instructions.
No-nonsense kind of guy.
Once he has to show me how to check the engine oil,
So he took out a piece of paper and clean the "blade",
And checked the oil.
After that, he told me to "Check blind spot" and promptly dispose of the paper at the roadside!
And so his nick~~~
Do you know he was an ex-fireman??

The Fat Guy
Oh I hate him!!! We just dun click!
He bark orders like I am a d**m recuit!
But the last lesson I had with him was ok, since I did not commit any SERIOUS offences.
(No barking from him!)

How I know so much about them?
Blame it on my charms!
Everybody loves to talk to me...
Wahahahaha!!

~~~~~~~~~~
Driving is a different experience, when you get to drive with different instructors.
Some enjoyable, some torturing!
And I am "paying like a duke" to get the experience of a lifetime!

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home