Thursday, November 25, 2004

Final Theory Test

Went for my Final theory test yesterday.
Suppose to use touch screen input since 1st nov,
So we know the results on the spot.
Alas, the system is not ready.
They even produce a letter of apology from the head of traffic police!
So we revert back to using pen and paper method.
And I get to know the results only in 2 weeks time...... Haiz!!
Anxiety all over again.

Went for driving lesson yesterday morning also.
I am now at subject 21 / 33: Directional change (3-point turn, I think.)
Kana scolding like hell from the instructor......
What??!? I use the reverse gear like only 3 times, throughout my 21 lessons....
And the instructor expects me to know how much to turn, where to look and when to straighten the wheel???
But I was concentrating too hard to really care about his nagging...
Think I make him very pissed because at one point, he asked me, "You know what you are doing or not??"
I managed eventually... looking forward to this friday,
My subject would be on right turns at major junctions....
Hee!
If you see me in a white Honda Civic with the SSDC logo, give way and dun horn me, ok?

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home