Friday, November 26, 2004

Check your blind spots!

Friday morning.
Driving lesson time...
Today's instructor is the "check blind spot" guy.
Got him for the directional change lesson.
D*mn, I still can't control my clutch properly...
Before going out on the road today,
I request to try the directional change again.
And I am still going too fast for his liking...
Haiz~~~ Practice makes perfect, so more lessons, more $$$.

Today's lesson: Right turns Learn all about right turn arrows,
Green lights and blinking arrows,
Right turn pockets, no pockets...
My neck is all stiff with all that "Check your blind spots!"
"Dun check, cost you 4 points!"
"The tester is going to sit quietly beside you, but his pen do all the talking!"
I was doing ok, till I reached the junction of AMK AVE 9 and Street 62.
Was supposed to turn right, so I made my way, crawling into the pocket nicely...
Saw a bus approaching in the opposite direction,
*Panic! Engine stalled...
Luckily I started the engine in time and moved off quickly.
There are no cars behind me too, guess everybody got impatient with L-plates!

Next lesson will be an interesting one...
U-turns! Hahahaha!!
Just hope I can avoid my 2 main weaknesses:
Mounting kerbs and engine stalling.

Christmas mood liao!!?!
~~~ Jingle bells, jingle bells... Jingle all the way ~~~
Wanna go shopping right now!

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home