Monday, November 08, 2004

Babes, blind spots and kerbs

Monday morning again.
Yup, driving lessons. Feeling fresh from the weekend...
No problem, sure can handle the car one!!

Got the handsome Ah Beng instructor today.
Not bad, lifted my spirits immediately.
Heehee!! So far, so good...
We chatted all the way. I even know his christian name!
Hee~~~ He would point out to pretties along the road and bus-stops. "That's why we always ask you all to keep left! Can see pretty girls mah!"
"Wow! Long hair, very pretty! Keep left! Slow down a bit!"

I am better at handling the car already,
Although it was basically blind spots, left turns and filter lanes.
"Think I can go to sleep already... Means you are driving so smoothly." Ah Beng told me.
Good... Finally~~~
Then, sixty minutes later...
At a filter lane off Thomson road, I mounted the kerb!!
A lapse of concentration...
Or I am too complacent~~~
Whatever the case.... So MALU!!
I haven't mount kerbs in "years"!!
Gosh! I want to dig a hole and hide!
Then it was downhill all the way.
Suddenly my confidence went somewhere... I dunno where~~~
Engine started stalling, braking very hard...
Everything went out of control~~~!
Bet you, I really wake up the "Ah Beng"!
I pay him to sit beside me, to watch me drive, and he said he want to go to sleep!!!

Humf! Hahahahaha!!!

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home