Friday, October 29, 2004

New Instructor

Got a new instructor for my driving lesson today.
Chinese, early 30s, slim, no glasses, quite nice-looking.
(He also had a little stubble on his chin...)
First thing he said when he got in the car was,
"Hello~~! Good morning, taken your breakfast?"
At first I was quite disappointed it was not my tall, dark and handsome instructor.
So I mumbled some reply like, "Yeah, I think so...?!?"
And he goes, "Good, so got strength to drive, right?"

It was drizzling the whole morning, so he asked me whether I know how to turn on the wipers.
I laughed quite loudly, remember an incident in the classroom... (Long story)
He is nice, a little bit of "Ah Beng" type.
"Why you hog 2 lanes? I konw you pay road tax, doesn't mean you can take 2 lanes at once!"
"See the taxi in front? You have 2 choices, bang his backside, and filter out. You choose!"
I haven't had so much fun since the lessons with my tall dark and handsome instructor...
I think he will be my not-so-tall, fair and quite handsome instructor, Hahahaha!!
I am still having trouble with my clutch, and the car will do clik-a-clok, clik-a-clok, clik-a-clok.... everytime I change gears...

Sigh! Set a personal target today, but did not fulfil it.
---> My engine stalled 4 times~~~ :-P

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home