Saturday, October 16, 2004

Joke of the day

I was having my driving lesson with my favourite instructor yesterday.
I like him best because he was tall, dark and handsome,
(Wahahaha!) and more importantly, he bothered to remember my name!
Towards the end of the lesson, I was feeling a bit frustrated...
Due to the fact that I still couldn't get some of the manoeuvres right.
"I wanna cry already!" I exclaimed.
"Fiona," he said in a soft voice.
"Don't cry... Want to cry, go home and cry. Cry here people will see,"
He said with a smile.
We cracked up after this.
I was really happy when I get to drive under his tutorship.
He can really make me relax and drive properly...
In contrast, there is another instructor I don't like at all.
Whenever I got him for my lessons, I can never get anything right!
Geez... We just don't click.
So before every lesson, I have to pray very hard not to "kana" him.
Hahahahaha!!!
Well, gotta get used to it anyway.

In life, we often do not get to meet only people we like, and still have to talk, work, play with them.

Quote of the day
** A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do. **

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home