Monday, October 04, 2004

I am enjoying driving more and more...
Once I get the hang of it. It's fun actually...
(Who am I kidding!)
Almost 700 mins behind the wheel liao,
Still can complain other learner drivers in the circuit going too slowly!
Ya-ya-papaya! Wahahaha!!

Yesterday, a playground in Yishun caught fire...
Thought mid-autumn festival is over 6 days ago??
Maybe the kids just do not want to waste all the left over candles....

Have a temp helping me, he supposed to do some testing of computer.
He lost a cable, and said I took it for safe-keeping.
Why would I want the cable for??
Feel so "accused"....
Must look for Justice Bao!
He will "open the case" and find out who actually "stole" the cable.
Dun let me find out that actually he kept it so safely that it could not be found!
Humf!

** People who feel good about themselves produce good results. **

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home