Thursday, October 21, 2004

Had dinner with a friend the other day.
Haven't seen her for almost 3 months?
Gosh! She has grown soooo..... thin!!
I mean, she is not really fat to start with (In fact, she is really slim already.)
Now she is really skinny!
We all blamed it on stress...
Stress from work, bf, relatives, parents...
Bags, shoes, blouses, skirts, underwear... (heehee!)
Everything under the sun.

What happens when a person can't cope with stress?
I dunno... I have never been there...
I think, I don't even want to be in that position.
Normally, I will take lots of chocolates,
Chocolates have a calming effect on me...
Then I get to grow really fat!
So I will stop eating, and get really stressed again!

A colleague said there is a chocolate buffet Somewhere in town.
I wanna go! I wanna go!
Just go there and stuff myself silly with all the chocolate... Wahahaha!!

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home