Saturday, October 30, 2004

Freebies and women

Was down in Orchard Road earlier today,
In front of Wisma Atrium,
Queueing for a free bag in exchange for a coupon found in Female Mag.
I was lucky, I think...
I queued for only about 25 mins,
When I got my bag,
I was especially happy, because as I was walking away with my "prize",
I got envious looks from the women who are still in the queue.... hahahaha!!!
The bag comes with samples of bath foam and a full size night cream,
I think.... Who cares?? As long as it is free....
And no, I do not feel "cheapskate"...
But I will tell you what cheapskate is.

I saw a woman who is in her late fifties, I think.
She was well-dressed, nice silk blouse and dark trousers.
She slowly approached the booth staff and asked about the freebies being handed out.
I saw she has a coupon in her hand.
After that, I think she ask for the freebie, to which the staff politely asked her to join the queue like everybody else.
Think she immediate got fustrated and waved at the staff, after which she made a really fast exit (as compared to her entrance!)
Anyway, I got my "prize"...
Happy liao... Am thinking what to have for dinner tonight?
Steaks or pork ribs, or maybe Char Kuey Tiao??
I dunno, cant decide...

Women, a special species...
Can't live with them, Can't live wothout them~~~

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home