Sunday, August 01, 2004

Basic Theory

Last Friday was enjoyable!
Had steamboat buffet dinner wif friends at Suntec... Shiok! Heehee!!
A special thanks to Yvonne for her beautiful sunflower...
I even got a marriage proposal because of it!!
*Wink* *Wink*

Went for my driving basic theory lessons today.
The instructors are hilarious!
Tell me, what is the hand signal if you wanna to do a U-turn??
Hahaha!!
Green light means danger, and red light means safe...
Actually what the instructor means is that it is dangerous when you are driving (green light), and safer when you stopped (red).
I am really looking forward to taking the evaluation and test.
Feels funny to be in a classroom again, but the feeling is good...
Maybe I missed my school days...
They are so carefree, well, those are the happy days!

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home